- Osage County Man Remains In Critical Condition Following Truck Wreck
On Friday, July 25, the Oklahoma Highway Patrol responded to an early morning accident in Osage C... read more
- Red Cross Chapter Recognizes Committment
Bartlesville’s local chapter of the American Red Cross held its annual meeting Tuesday.&nbs... read more
- Gray Waives Jury Trial
A Bartlesville woman facing charges of conspiracy has waived her right to a jury trial. Marya Gra... read more
- Gas Prices Continues Downward
Triple-A of Oklahoma says gas prices continue to drop in the state as demand nationwide drops bel... read more
- Crime Stoppers Tip Leads To An Arrest
A Bartlesville man is in custody on an $150,000 bond for burglary. 24-year old Joel Aaron S... read more
- Burks Arrested On Assault Charges
A $50,000 bond has been set for a Bartlesville man who allegedly threaten to kill people with a k... read more
East Cross Early Childhood Center
07/01/14 - 07/31/14
Day of Caring
Childers Communty Church Friday Feed
New Tournament Time
After opening day rain washed out the 2014 American Legion Tournament, the Doenges Ford Indians will now play game one at 11:30 AM on Thursday. Officials made the announcement early this afternoon. The game can be heard on Sports Talk 1500 AM KPGM with Adam Hooper calling the action. ...
view all sports stories »
- Centennial Washington County Free Fair TALENT SHOW entry form
- Local Forecast Page - many options
- Interactive Color Radar
- Road Condition Maps by state
- View the latest Obituaries
- Tulsa Public Schools Open Registration For Free, ...
- NJ Gov. Chris Christie Set To Visit Oklahoma For ...
- To Prevent Robberies, Walgreens Installs Time-Del...
- Duo Spent More Than $800 With Stolen Debit Cards,...
- TSA: Loaded Guns Found In Carry-On Luggage At Tul...
- Tulsa Police Release New Photos Of Bank Robber
- Oklahoma Appeals Court Affirms Life Sentence In M...
- Oklahoma Voters Have Until Friday To Register To ...
- US Fish And Wildlife Investigating Owl Deaths In ...
- S&P Downgrades Argentina to Selective Default
- Alibaba Discusses Snapchat Stake
- U.S. Stocks End Mixed
- Barclays Under U.S. Pressure
- Bank of America Ordered to Pay $1.27 Billion in '...
- Boeing to Build New 787 Dreamliner in S. Carolina
- Sprint Prepares for User Push
- Telefónica Circles Mexican Rival
- Private Sector Reins in Pace of Hiring