- Kevin Landers Wins Cardinal Tickets
Congrats to Bartlesville resident Kevin Landers for winning our St. Louis Cardinals Trip giveaway... read more
- The Struggle to Balance the State Budget Continues
Oklahoma legislators have been trying to come up with ways to balance the state budget since the ... read more
- Three Kansas Men Face Preliminary Hearing
Three Kansas men who are accused of drug possession in a routine traffic stop face preliminary he... read more
- Simpson Preliminary Hearing Set
An April 30th preliminary hearing is set for a Ramona man accused of sexually abusing two young g... read more
- Groundbreaking Ceremony Takes Place at St. John Catholic School
An expansion project that has been a long process is now officially underway at St. John Catholic... read more
- Chamber Hosts Bartlesville Day at the Capitol
An annual event hosted by the Bartlesville Regional Chamber of Commerce took place earlier this w... read more
Kevin Landers Wins Cardinal Tickets
Congrats to Bartlesville resident Kevin Landers for winning our St. Louis Cardinals Trip giveaway. Landers has won two tickets to see the Cardinals take on the LA Dodgers ... read more »
OKWU Baseball Splits With Waldorf
OKWU Softball Sweeps Haskell
Bartlesville Soccer Canceled
Bartlesville Tennis Starts Hot
OKWU Softball Sweeps Bacone
Community Eventsview all »
- KRIG Country Showdown Information
- Local Forecast Page - many options
- Interactive Color Radar
- Road Condition Maps by state
- View the latest Obituaries
- Teaching Kids About Money Early Can Relieve Futur...
- Tulsa County Sheriff's Office Launch 'We're Liste...
- Dick Faurot's Weather Blog: Unsettled Weekend; St...
- Man Charged With Murder Claims Tulsa Reserve Depu...
- Fit First Responders Local Gym's Mission
- Tulsa Walmart Employees Say They Called Police Ab...
- Jury Recommends Life Sentence For Tulsa Teen In M...
- Another Possible Muskogee Sexual Assault Victim C...
- Oklahoma Students Instantly Ranked After Test; Ed...
- Apple Pay Plans to Launch in Canada
- Consumer Prices Tick Up, in Sign of Emerging Infl...
- GE's Quarterly Results Highlight Industrial's Str...
- Teva Considering Bid for Mylan
- Coke Acquires Chinese Drinks Business
- Oil Falls on Doubts About Output
- Regulators Act on Oil Trains' Safety
- Court Orders U.S. Mint to Return Famed Coins to F...
- Banks Could Face Tougher Penalties in Currency Pr...