- Accident Closes Hillcrest Dr.
A three car accident closed Hillcrest Dr. for about an hour late Tuesday afternoon. According to ... read more
- Adair Faces December Preliminary Hearing
A December 16th preliminary hearing date is set for a Bartlesville man who allegedly stabbed two ... read more
- Sumpter Preliminary Hearing Set
A November 13th preliminary hearing date is set for a Nowata man who faces drug violations. ... read more
- Osage County Commission Appoints New Emergency Manager
Osage County’s director of emergency management, Mike Pattison, delivered his final monthly... read more
- Local Officials back Senate Bill 2609
Elected and appointed officials in Bartlesville are supporting Senate Bill 2609 in the U.S. Congr... read more
- Bartlesville Man Arrested For DUI
A $50,000 bond has been set for a Bartlesville man who allegedly was driving under the influence ... read more
Elder Care's Senior Strategies Seminar
Oak Park Community Association meeting
Fall Job Fair
OKWU Volleyball Gets 13th Win
Oklahoma Wesleyan University Lady Eagles Volleyball team are 2-0 at home after Tuesday night's win against Mid America Christian University 3-1 (25-14; 25-14; 23-25; 25-15). OKWU won the first two set easily but MACU took the third set, even after the Lady ...
view all sports stories »
- Taste of Home Cooking School Tuesday Oct. 14
- WEATHER RELATED CLOSINGS
- Local Forecast Page - many options
- Interactive Color Radar
- Road Condition Maps by state
- View the latest Obituaries
- Bixby Veterinary Clinic's Mini-Pig Graces Magazin...
- Officer Saves Lives, Stops Wrong-Way Driver On BA...
- Tulsa Neighbors Take Concerns Over 'The Gathering...
- Oklahoma Senator's Live Pigeon Shoot Draws Critic...
- Rogers State University Has Grand Opening For $5 ...
- Detectives Collar Tulsa Man Accused Of Wallet The...
- Vandals Target 100-Year-Old Headstones At Tulsa C...
- Tulsa Joins Cities Offering Water, Sewer Line Ins...
- Osage Nation To Boycott FedEx Over Support For Wa...
- Pfizer Held Takeover Talks With Actavis
- Pimco ETF Draws Probe by SEC
- Citizens Financial IPO Prices at $21.50 a Share
- New Tax Rules to Slow, Not Halt, Inversion Deals
- Treasury-Bill Yield Tips Into Negative Territory
- EU Tells Google to Offer More or Face Charges
- Middleman in Insider Trading Ring Worked at Citig...
- IPOs Signal British Revival
- Oracle Pays Ellison $67.3 Million