- Accident At BHS Construction Site
Bartlesville fire fighters were called to Bartlesville High School construction site Wednesday af... read more
- OK Mozart's Octoberfest SOLD OUT
We have a good news - bad news story from Bartlesville's OK Mozart Festival. The good n... read more
- Amazon to Close Coffeyville Facility
Amazon has confirmed it's closing its shipping center in Coffeyville, leaving hundreds of peo... read more
- Boating Accident on Skiatook Lake
The Oklahoma Lake Patrol investigated an accident on Skiatook Lake Tuesday night. According... read more
- Minor Accident for a Bartlesville School Bus
A Bartlesville School Bus was involved in a minor accident Tuesday afternoon. The bus... read more
- Get Fit America Ribbon Cutting
Ribbons were cut for two new workout areas Tuesday, one in Bartlesville and one in Dewey. These a... read more
Survivors of Suicide Support Group
Salvation Army Women's Auxiliary Annual Style Show Fundraiser
OKWU Athletes Receive MCAC Honors
Oklahoma Wesleyan University Eagles swept MCAC honors for the week. Lucas Cordeiro, a senior from Brazil has been named MCAC Offensive Player of the Week. He scored a goal in Oklahoma Wesleyan's 2-1 win over 13th ranked Missouri Valley College. ...
view all sports stories »
- Taste of Home Cooking School Tuesday Oct. 14
- WEATHER RELATED CLOSINGS
- Local Forecast Page - many options
- Interactive Color Radar
- Road Condition Maps by state
- View the latest Obituaries
- OHP: Motorcycle Rider Dies From Injuries Sustaine...
- Elderly Stillwater Woman Dies In Cimarron Turnpik...
- Three Car Crash Closes Portion Of Tulsa's Riversi...
- Thunderstorms With Heavy Rain, Lightning And Hail...
- No On Hurt When Bullet Fired Into East Tulsa Home
- Tulsa Police: Report Of Man With Gun Was Actually...
- Amazon Announces It Will Close Coffeyville Distri...
- Food Bank Brings Tulsa School Community Closer To...
- Programs Helps Tulsa Seniors Chase Their Dreams
- Berkshire to Buy Car Dealer Group
- Allianz Chief to Step Down
- ECB to Start Bond Buys This Month
- Oil Falls Below $90 a Barrel
- Sears to Sell Most of Stake in Canada Unit to Boo...
- U.S. Stocks Pause After Sharp Selloff
- U.S. Buyers Keep Auto Industry Humming
- Record Investor Funds Follow Pimco Boss Out the D...
- Apartment Rents Are Rising Steadily and Quickly