- Local Law Enforcement Work to Capture Criminals
Two suspects have been arrested and charged with robbery with a weapon following an incid... read more
- Forum on Human Trafficking in Bartlesville
A problem that most people don't know much about is the subject of a forum next week at the B... read more
- BHS Football Up To No. 2
The Week 6 high school football rankings were released on Tuesday afternoon from the Associated P... read more
- Dewey Schools Junior Varsity Player Injured but Fine
Rumors were flying on social media that a Dewey Public Schools JV player was injured during a foo... read more
- Ten Commandments Monument Removed Quietly Monday Night
The Ten Commandments monument that had been the subject of an on-going court battle between the s... read more
- New Season Begins for Bartlesville Symphony Orchestra
Music from movies will open the season for the Bartlesville Symphony Orchestra. Some of the movie... read more
BHS Football Up To No. 2
The Week 6 high school football rankings were released on Tuesday afternoon from the Associated Press, and Bartlesville was bumped up. The Bruins are ... read more »
Caney Valley Faces Oklahoma Union
OKWU Eagles Soccer Shuts Out Grandview
Copan Football Looks For 1st Win
Bartlesville Softball Set For Regionals
Relive Bartlesville Beating Bixby
Bartlesville Daughters of the American Revolution
Family Life Symposium
09/18/15 - 10/09/15
- Local Forecast Page - many options
- 2015 Owasso Taste of Home - Tickets now on sale
- Interactive Color Radar
- Road Condition Maps by state
- View the latest Obituaries
- Tulsa Police Officers See Trend Of Teens Involved...
- Bixby Students Arrested At Aquarium For Drinking ...
- Tulsa 4-Year-Old With Rare Condition Spends Rare ...
- Tulsa Glass Artists Put Unique Twist On Pumpkin P...
- Archie Bradley's Journey To The Big Leagues
- Claremore Dad Says 'Skinhead' Patches Found In Ch...
- Dick Faurot's Weather Blog: Warmer, Then Brief Co...
- Tulsa Police Department Severely Understaffed, St...
- Jurisdiction Confusion Has Tulsa County Neighbors...