- Nowata County Accident Injures Two
A Delaware, Oklahoma womanis in Tulsa's St. Francis Hospital as a result of injuries she sust... read more
- Report Faults Perry Inhofe
A report finds the son of a U.S. senator didn't "appropriately manage" a plane befo... read more
- Pioneer Woman to Appear in Homecoming Parade
Its homecoming week at Pawhuska High School and that means the Huskie downtown parade, an annual ... read more
- Cougars Football Coach Suspended
Oklahoma Union Cougars head football coach Rich Diesen has been suspended from his coaching dutie... read more
- Bartlesville Takes on Sapulpa
Bartlesville (2-5) travels to Sapulpa (1-6) Friday night for its final road game of the seas... read more
- Bruin Player Profile: Daniel Hubler
Before Bartlesville takes on Sapulpa Friday evening, we got a chance to catch up with B... read more
Community Eventsview all »
High School Football Broadcast Schedule
It's Week Eight of High School Football and there are some interesting matchups. Here's tonight's football broadcast games: Nowata @ Caney Valley- KRIG 104.9 FM- Pregame:6:30 P.M. Kickoff: 7 P.M. Bartlesville @ Sapulpa- ...
view all sports stories »
- GREEN COUNTRY CHRISTMAS-Daily Numbers Click HERE starting Nov. 17
- Local Forecast Page - many options
- Interactive Color Radar
- Road Condition Maps by state
- View the latest Obituaries
- Pawnee 12 Year Old Publishes Book, Working On Ano...
- Kevin Sweat Attacks Lawyer With Razor Before Bein...
- Man Accused Of Running Over Ten Commandments Monu...
- Cowboy Hall Of Famer Clark McEntire Dies At 86, D...
- Muskogee Man's Horses Malnourished, Covered In So...
- Man Convicted In DUI Death Of Wagoner 12 Year Old
- Shooting Reported At High School North Of Seattle
- Both Union City Prison Escapees Recaptured
- Tulsa Police: Pair Used Stolen Check, ID To Withd...
- 25 Eurozone Banks to Fail Stress Tests
- Apple iTunes Sees Drop in Music Sales
- U.S. Stocks Close With Strong Weekly Gains
- P&G to Shed Duracell
- AT&T Risks Losing Prized Wireless Customers
- Roku Working on Plans to File IPO
- Ford's Profit Falls 34/a>
- FCC Delays Airwaves Auction
- H-P Seeks Buyer for Chinese-Networking Business