- Busy Trial Docket Scheduled
Washington County Courthouse will be a busy place next week as at least seven cases are on the tr... read more
- Run 4 Relief Set for Saturday
Saturday will mark the running of the 12th annual Run 4 Relief in Bartlesville but there is still... read more
- Semi Accident Ties Up U. S. 75
UPDATE 11:34 AM 8-22 For a few hours Thursday, parts of Highway 75 were closed to traffic due... read more
- Bartlesville Man Arrested For Burglary
A Bartlesville man is in custody after he allegedly broke into an apartment. 27-year old Jo... read more
- Labor Day Travel Forecast
Triple-A of Oklahoma predicts that more residents will be traveling over the Labor Day holiday, w... read more
- Pawhuska City Manager Arrested And Released On Misdemeanor Charge
Pawhuska City Manager Paul McAlexander was arrested late Tuesday night on a charge of obstruction... read more
Wann School Reunion
The Big Event Bavarian Bash
Bartlesville Farmers Market
KWON's Coaches Breakfast Saturday Morning ...
Be sure to tune into KWON's coaches breakfast on Saturday morning from 7-9. Evan Fahrbach and Adam Hooper are going to broadcast live from Golden Corral and talk to many local high school football coaches while they dine. Bartlesville's John McKee, Owasso's Bill ...
view all sports stories »
- Centennial Washington County Free Fair TALENT SHOW entry form
- Local Forecast Page - many options
- Interactive Color Radar
- Road Condition Maps by state
- View the latest Obituaries
- 2 In Jail 1 Injured After Being Hit By Car In Tul...
- Tulsans Not Concerned With Downtown Crime
- Family Searches For Another Option After Medical ...
- Oklahoma Man Diagnosed With West Nile 10 Years Ag...
- Multiple Injuries After Collision On Interstate 4...
- Tulsa Police Officer Charged With Murder Out On B...
- Creek County Deputy Earns Medal Of Valor Award
- Tulsa Bikers, Hikers Concerned Over Proposed Outl...
- Tulsa Pastor Pleads Not Guilty To Embezzlement Ch...
- Comparison Sites for Credit Cards Under Fire
- Yellen Noncommittal on Rate Move
- Recall 'Concierge' Schedules Repairs at Dealers
- Goldman Settles FHFA Suit For About $1.2 Billion
- Valeant, Ackman Win Support for Allergan Meeting
- Dynegy to Buy Power Plant Assets
- U.S. Firms Hit by 'Backoff' Malware
- U.S. Stocks Edge Lower
- Traffic Surge Snarls Rotterdam Port