- Sheriff Silver Accepts Seized Car
Director of the Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs, Darrell Weaver handed Sheriff R... read more
- Pawhuska Church To Give Local Students School Supplies
On Thursday, August 7, and Friday, August 8 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., students in the Pawhuska scho... read more
- Scarlett Arrested for Burglary and Firearms
A Bartlesville man is in jail on a 50 thousand dollar bond for breaking into an apartment and ste... read more
- School Funding Gets a Boost
Oklahoma schools are receiving their allocation for the new fiscal year, and districts are receiv... read more
- Coburn schedules town hall
U.S. Senator Tom Coburn, M.D. has announced he be in Bartlesville as part of his final series of ... read more
- Accident in Bartlesville
One man is dead after an accident involving a brush hog. Two men were mowing a field underneath e... read more
Book Signing at Osage Tribal Museum
Bikers Against Child Abuse 12th Annual Kid's Fest
"July New Moon" Day Hikes
Stewart Named Boys Basketball Coach
Clent Stewart has been named Bartlesville High School boys basketball coach. Stewart will take the reins from longtime head coach Tim Bart who stepped down earlier this month. Stewart is familiar with the Bartlesville program as he served as Bart’s assistant for two ...
view all sports stories »
- Annual RADIO Auction - Saturday, July 26 at Washington County Fairgrounds
- Local Forecast Page - many options
- Interactive Color Radar
- Road Condition Maps by state
- View the latest Obituaries
- Affidavit Says Spavinaw Police Chief Admitted To ...
- American Airlines Boosts Profit On Higher Revenue
- Tulsa Man Charged In Fatal Shooting At Tonight In...
- Brady District Prepared For Center Of The Univers...
- Court Rules Fred Jordan Can Run For Tulsa County ...
- Man Electrocuted In Mowing Accident In Bartlesvil...
- Police Investigate Truck Wheel Thefts At Bartlesv...
- Vandals Damage Equipment At Osage Casino Tulsa Ra...
- Group To Protest Housing Of Immigrants At Fort Si...
- Stocks Drop; Visa Weighs on Dow
- Fed's Rate Debate Looks Set to Heat Up
- BSkyB to Buy German, Italian Sister Firms
- Humira Sales Lift AbbVie Profit
- RBS Surges on Operating Profit
- Russia Avoids Recession
- U.S. Durable Orders Rebound in June
- New-Home Slowdown Pressures Recovery
- McDonald's Calls Foul on China Chicken