- Ramona Woman Arrested For Giving False Name
A $20,000 bond has been set for a Ramona woman who allegedly gave a false name to police. 2... read more
- Unemployment Continues To Decline
The Oklahoma Employment Security Commission is reporting that most Oklahoma counties saw unemploy... read more
- ConocoPhillips Reports Third Quarter Earnings
ConocoPhillips reported third-quarter 2014 earnings of $2.7 billion, or $2.17 per share. That com... read more
- Bruins, Lady Bruins Head To State Cross Country
Bartlesville's cross country teams are state bound after tremendous performances this past we... read more
- Bartlesville Man Arrested For Threats To Kill
A Bartlesville man is in custody after he allegedly threaten to kill a man. 35-year old Eri... read more
- Corps Announced Veteran's Day Savings
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers says it's waiving day use fees on Veterans Day for military ... read more
"OILMAN" at Frank Phillips Home
09/09/14 - 10/31/14
Mutual Girls Club
10/13/14 - 10/31/14
Sooner Jr. Miniature Golf Course
High School Football Broadcast Schedule
It's Week Nine of High School Football and there are some interesting matchups. Here's tonight's broadcast schedule: Ponca City @ Bartlesville- KWON 1400 AM & 93.3 FM- Pregame: 6:30 P.M. Kickoff: 7 P.M. Dewey @ Verdigris- ...
view all sports stories »
- GREEN COUNTRY CHRISTMAS-Daily Numbers Click HERE starting Nov. 17
- Local Forecast Page - many options
- Interactive Color Radar
- Road Condition Maps by state
- View the latest Obituaries
- City Of Tulsa Cleaning House At Surplus Auction
- Feds To Monitor Election Day Complaints In Oklaho...
- Judge Denies Kevin Sweat's Appeal To Withdraw Gui...
- National Weather Service Issues Freeze Warning Fo...
- Owasso Police Seeking Armed Robber
- Virgin Galactic Says Space Tourism Rocket Lost
- Reproductive-Rights Group Asks Court To Block Okl...
- Tulsa Police: Driver Crashes Into Light Pole Duri...
- Patient In Isolation At Tulsa Hospital Tests Posi...
- Investors Rethink American Realty-Linked REITs
- J.P. Morgan Found Hackers Through Breach of Road-...
- AIG Agrees to $35 Million Fine to Settle with New...
- Wages Show Signs of Pickup, Just as Consumers Hic...
- Russia Raises Interest Rates
- Exxon, Chevron Post Strong Results
- Sony Posts Hefty Loss
- Nissan Recall Adds to Takata Woes
- Morgan Stanley Elects Miscik to Board