- Accident At BHS Construction Site
Bartlesville fire fighters were called to Bartlesville High School construction site Wednesday af... read more
- OK Mozart's Octoberfest SOLD OUT
We have a good news - bad news story from Bartlesville's OK Mozart Festival. The good n... read more
- Amazon to Close Coffeyville Facility
Amazon has confirmed it's closing its shipping center in Coffeyville, leaving hundreds of peo... read more
- Boating Accident on Skiatook Lake
The Oklahoma Lake Patrol investigated an accident on Skiatook Lake Tuesday night. According... read more
- Minor Accident for a Bartlesville School Bus
A Bartlesville School Bus was involved in a minor accident Tuesday afternoon. The bus... read more
- Get Fit America Ribbon Cutting
Ribbons were cut for two new workout areas Tuesday, one in Bartlesville and one in Dewey. These a... read more
Survivors of Suicide Support Group
Salvation Army Women's Auxiliary Annual Style Show Fundraiser
OKWU Athletes Receive MCAC Honors
Oklahoma Wesleyan University Eagles swept MCAC honors for the week. Lucas Cordeiro, a senior from Brazil has been named MCAC Offensive Player of the Week. He scored a goal in Oklahoma Wesleyan's 2-1 win over 13th ranked Missouri Valley College. ...
view all sports stories »
- Taste of Home Cooking School Tuesday Oct. 14
- WEATHER RELATED CLOSINGS
- Local Forecast Page - many options
- Interactive Color Radar
- Road Condition Maps by state
- View the latest Obituaries
- OHP: Motorcycle Rider Crashes, Body Found Hours L...
- Group Takes Another Step To Improve Tulsa High-Cr...
- One-Of-A-Kind Piano Shows Much Of Tulsa's History
- Amazon Announces It Will Close Coffeyville Distri...
- Semi Catches Fire, Closes Eastbound Turner Turnpi...
- Broken Arrow Man Bound Over For Trial In NSU Prof...
- Tulsa Health Department Prepared To Deal With Ebo...
- Oklahoma Group Home Worker Reportedly Admits To S...
- Woman Discovers Fraudulent Credit Card Activity A...
- U.S. Buyers Keep Auto Industry Humming
- Coke Changes Executive Pay Plan
- Fannie, Freddie Shares Plunge After Investor Suit...
- Record Investor Funds Follow Pimco Boss Out the D...
- Japan Stocks Lead Asia Lower
- New Pepsi Goes to Amazon
- CEO Moynihan Named Bank of America Chairman
- Investors Place Bets on Argentine Stocks
- Relational Investors Plans to Wind Down Operation...