- Eclipse Thursday Afternoon
Thursday afternoon, shortly before four o'clock, Northeast Oklahoma will have the opportunity... read more
- Holder Bound Over
A Bartlesville man who allegedly attempted to make his children eat marijuana has been bound over... read more
- Nowata Chamber To Host Candidate Forum
The Nowata Area Chamber of Commerce will be hosting a Candidate Forum for all candidates of Nowat... read more
- ABB Dedicates New Building
Swiss corporation, ABB celebrated the official grand opening of its Measurement Products business... read more
- Gary Chapman to Present
Bartlesville's Family Life Symposium has invited best-selling author, Dr. Gary Chapman as the... read more
- Superintendent Barresi Asks for Funding Reinstatement
State Superintendent Janet Barresi is asking the federal government for an immediate reinstatemen... read more
Community Eventsview all »
OKWU Soccer Sweep Central Christian
Oklahoma Wesleyan University Eagles soccer team snapped a two-game losing streak Tuesday night with a 6-0 win over Central Christian in Bartlesville. The Eagles got off with a bang scoring their first goal in the first 30 seconds of the game. OKWU scored ...
view all sports stories »
- Local Forecast Page - many options
- Interactive Color Radar
- Road Condition Maps by state
- View the latest Obituaries
- Homicide Detectives Investigating Fatal North Tul...
- Oklahoma's Education Lottery: Underperforming Or ...
- Multiple Outlet Mall Proposals Keeping Tulsa Indo...
- OKC Council Approves Regulations For Ride-Sharing...
- Replica Of Vietnam War Memorial Touches Local Vet...
- Developers Release Renderings Of Proposed Tulsa O...
- Kaiser Foundation Adding New Trees, Preserving Ol...
- Smoke-Breathing Dragon Main Attraction At Hulbert...
- Tulsa Nonprofit Strives To Give Women Released Fr...
- Clouds Darken for Blue Chips
- J.P. Morgan Warned on China Hiring Before Probe
- Hedge Funds Add to Venture-Capital Bounty
- P&G Narrows Field For CEO Succession
- Fracking Firms: Victims of Their Own Success
- SEC to Keep Veil Open on ETFs
- Luxottica Names P&G Veteran as Co-CEO
- Nickel's Slide Extends Roller-Coaster Ride
- Asian Shares Lower