- School Funding Gets a Boost
Oklahoma schools are receiving their allocation for the new fiscal year, and districts are receiv... read more
- Coburn schedules town hall
U.S. Senator Tom Coburn, M.D. has announced he be in Bartlesville as part of his final series of ... read more
- Accident in Bartlesville
One man is dead after an accident involving a brush hog. Two men were mowing a field underneath e... read more
- Pawhuska To Receive Funds For Streetscape Projects
Funding has now become available for the first phase of Pawhuska’s Streetscape beautificati... read more
- Pawhuska City Attorney Due In Court Over DUI Incident
On Wednesday, the Pawhuska city attorney, Jesse J. Worten III, was to appear in Municipal Court o... read more
- Pawhuska Car Accident Sends Five To Hospital
Four people were injured with two being lifeflighted to St. Francis Hospital in Tulsa after a car... read more
Book Signing at Osage Tribal Museum
Bikers Against Child Abuse 12th Annual Kid's Fest
"July New Moon" Day Hikes
Stewart Named Boys Basketball Coach
Clent Stewart has been named Bartlesville High School boys basketball coach. Stewart will take the reins from longtime head coach Tim Bart who stepped down earlier this month. Stewart is familiar with the Bartlesville program as he served as Bart’s assistant for two ...
view all sports stories »
- Annual RADIO Auction - Saturday, July 26 at Washington County Fairgrounds
- Local Forecast Page - many options
- Interactive Color Radar
- Road Condition Maps by state
- View the latest Obituaries
- Tulsa Man Uses Boxing To Give Kids 'Fighting Chan...
- Tulsa City Council Looking At Cost Of City Hall
- Brady District Prepared For Center Of The Univers...
- Spavinaw Police Chief Arrested On Lewd Molestatio...
- Authorities: Inmate Escapes From Minimum Security...
- Man Electrocuted In Mowing Accident In Bartlesvil...
- Vandals Damage Equipment At Osage Casino Tulsa Ra...
- OHP: Alcohol Involved In Delaware County Golf Car...
- Southeast Oklahoma Casino Looks To Become 'Family...
- BSkyB to Buy German, Italian Sister Firms
- New-Home Slowdown Pressures Recovery
- Humira Sales Lift AbbVie Profit
- RBS Surges on Operating Profit
- Russia Raises Key Interest Rate
- U.S. Stocks Open Lower
- U.S. Durable Orders Tick Up in June
- McDonald's Calls Foul on China Chicken
- China Securities Firms in Proposed Tie-Up